Our business plan combines the following key elements:
- Internet and Telephone marketing: Channels Integration.
- Spanish language, high recall, mnemonic brand vertical: A family of brands designed to generate a "US Latinos" core identity and following.
- Profit Center Diversity:
- Structural: Multi-Industry structure (Travel, Finance, Health, etc.)
- Strategic: Multi-Model revenues strategy:
- Sales model: Private label sales- Independent or Joint Venture.
- Advertising model: Keyword topic and traffic-informational sites.
- Lease/Fees model: Geo-targeted partners and Toll-Free shared use.
- Cost Structure Advantages:
- Declining telephony and IT costs.
- Latin American based Spanish call center and IT personal.
- Promotion: Latino media's lower costs per impression.
- Market Concentration: 70% of the market is in 10 DMAs.
- Site linking and brand crossovers: Maximizing the technical and marketing advantages.
- Web and Blog integration: Powering hundreds of sites via integrated RSS feeds- creating a traffic generating symbiosis.
- Search Engine Keywords Positioning: Maximizing our keywords rich, generic domains portfolio for Search Engine Marketing and Optimization advantages.
- Latino market space dominance: Comprehensive Internet & Telephony Spanish vertical.